We are a small group of parents who meet once a term to try and achieve the following:
- Welcome parents as active participants in the life of the school.
- Help parents become more involved with their children's education.
- Provide easier ways for parents to express their views and wishes.
- Support the school in its work with the pupils.
- Encourage links between the school, parents, pupils, pre-school groups and the wider community.
Further information on the role of Parent Councils can be found at the Education Scotland website. Please find more information about our own Parent Council available to download at the bottom of this page.
New ideas for any improvement in the above points are always welcome. If you are interested in joining the Parent Council, please contact Liz Cottier via school office.